Be part of something big.
Our work is game changing, and we need top-notch people to do it. IU leads higher education in the advancement of IT -- not just for students, faculty, and staff, but also for high performance computing and networking technologies.
Select a campus for staff positions:
- Systems Analyst/Programmer | Bloomington
- Recruitment & Communication Data Specialist | Bloomington
- Interactive Technologist | Bloomington
- Web Developer | Bloomington
- Software Engineer | Bloomington
- Instructional Technology Consultant | IUPUI - Indianapolis
- Web Producer | Bloomington
- Senior Analyst/Developer | Bloomington
- Analyst/Developer | Bloomington
Our professional staff gets 6 weeks of paid time off the first year. After five years you get 7 weeks.
Up to 10% extra
Employees get up to an extra 10% on top of their paycheck contributed to their retirement account.
Up to 50% off tuition for dependents and spouses, and even more for full-time employees
Happy people make the best employees. We work hard to strike a good work-life balance. We support that goal with excellent benefits
What it's like to work here
Emerging Technology Specialist
"I came back here to raise my family because it's a great place. I love the sense of being in a cultural oasis surrounded by nature. The energy of the young students is contagious, and we have world-class artists, an abundance of ethnic cuisine, and great woods for hiking."
Assistive Technology User Support Specialist
"Over my 15 years here, I've learned to appreciate the struggles that students, faculty, and staff with disabilities go through and the impact that the right technology has on their lives. Having a job where I can use my love of technology to help people is one the reasons I like working at UITS."