Deb Allmayer, SPHR
Human Resources Officer
Debby Allmayer develops strategies, programs, and services to ensure the availability of highly motivated, well trained, and results-oriented technology support professionals. In addition to her role at UITS, her efforts extend to identifying and facilitating professional development and career mobility opportunities for IT professionals in other departments and on other campuses.
Prior to joining UITS, Allmayer held positions in benefits, employment, and classification/compensation in the IU Bloomington HR office. She has also served on the university Commission on Health Care, Campus Recreational Sports Advisory Board, and boards of several county social services organizations. Allmayer earned a bachelor's degree at Indiana University, and a Certificate in Public Management from the IU School of Public & Environmental Affairs.
- Managing Cultural Change through Teams -- and Developing Leaders along the Way. CUPA-HR Midwest Region conference, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. May 2012
- Remote Workplace: Flexible Solutions to Multiple HR Challenges. Presented with Rebecca Gribble at CIC TechForum, Michigan State University. October 2009
- Strategic Trends in Human Resources: Employee Health and Productivity. Presented with Mindy Paulet, Purdue University and Patty Hollingsworth, Ball State University at IN CUPA-HR conference, University of Indianapolis. April 2008
- Founding member and first chair, Committee on Institutional Cooperation (CIC) IT Human Resources group 2002-present
- Member, IU Bloomington Wellness Coalition 2012-present
- Charter officer, College & University Professional Association-Human Resources, Indiana chapter. Program chair, 2006-2008. President, 2012-2013.
- Member, IU President's Commission on Health Care 1993-2009
Deb Allmayer, SPHR
Office of the Vice President for Information Technology & CIO