Laurie G. Antolovic'
Associate Vice President & Deputy CIO
Associate Vice President & COO, IU Tech Park, Office of Engagement
Executive Director, MDPI
Laurie Antolović is chief IT administrative and finance officer, with responsibilities that include oversight of technology futures and the Applied Technology Laboratory. She oversees an annual IT budget of over $100M and an annual research budget of $60M. Antolović has also played a major role in the implementation of IU's strategic plans for information technology, in particular the university's comprehensive life cycle funding program for computers.
Antolović joined Indiana University in 1985 as systems and accounting manager of the IU Bloomington Health Center, and subsequently held numerous financial management positions at IU's central IT and research organizations. Antolović has an MBA from the University of Baltimore, with concentrations in management and management information systems.
- Antolovi?, L., Horvath A., Plympton, M CFOs Talk About Finances. EDUCAUSE Review. July/August 2009
- Dian Schaffhauser Flex Your Financial Muscle: The Relationship Between IT and Finance. Campus Technology. 2009
- Antolovi?, L. Budget, Technology Leadership: Communication and Information Systems in Higher Education. New Directions for Higher Education. Jossey-Bass. Fall 2011
- Antolovi?, L. and M. McRobbie Implementing Life Cycle Funding. EDUCAUSE Review. September/October 2001: 28-32.
- Sustaining the Innovation: Funding Strategies for IT. ACUTA Fall Seminars, Portland, Oregon. October 2011
- Current Issues Roundtable on Information Technology Funding. EDUCAUSE Annual Conference, Dallas, Texas. October 2006
- Creating Sustainable IT Funding Models for Your Institutions. Keynote address, Academic Impressions, San Francisco, California. August 2005
- EDUCAUSE Discussion Group on IT Funding leading to the publication of EDUCAUSE and NACUBO. Funding Information Technology, EDUCAUSE Executive Briefing #2. 2003
- Current Issues Roundtable on Information Technology Funding. EDUCAUSE Annual Conference, Indianapolis, Indiana. October 2011
Laurie G. Antolovic'
Office of the Vice President for Information Technology & CIO