Learning management and related systems
Collaboration and learning
IU's learning management systems, Canvas, along with IU Online and eTexts, provide IU students, faculty, and staff with environments and tools with which to collaborate and learn.
- Keep Teaching provides resources for transitioning to teaching online in the event of campus or building closures or unexpected events.
- Canvas is a next-generation learning management system developed by Instructure.
- IU Online makes learning possible wherever and whenever is best for you with hundreds of online classes and over 100 online academic programs.
- eTexts.IU is reducing the cost of education and enhancing student learning both in and outside the classroom.
- Next.IU is where you can sign up for pilots and help shape the future of learning technologies at IU.
Cutting-edge services and no-cost software support IU students, faculty, and staff in their pursuit of teaching and learning, as well as creativity and administration.
- One.IU brings an app store experience to IU services. One.IU is as simple as search, click, done.
- IUware, IU's software download service, offers a wide variety of software at no charge -- including popular titles from Adobe, Microsoft, and others.
- IUanyWare, IU's streaming software service, means you can run certain IU-licensed apps without installation on your computer or mobile device.
- Campus teaching and learning centers provide services to help you navigate the ins and outs of online education.
Tool will make it possible to conduct responsible experimental research on student learning within course sites.
OVPIT's newest associate vice president shares his background, his vision for Learning Technologies’ future, and his preference in Chicago baseball teams
Upcoming IT events
No events found.See more events